Loving Start Preschool has been receiving information from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) about what enhanced health and safety measures we may take during this pandemic, including but not limited to:
- the same person drops off and picks up child every day
- please wear a face mask
- children and staff must wash hands (at least 20 seconds) upon entering and throughout the day
- staff will disinfect high-touch surfaces routinely
- children are not allowed to bring toys from home
- enhance deep cleaning every night in all areas
- staff uses masks, shields, hand sanitizers and gloves, as needed
- staff and children 2 and older may wear face coverings, where feasible
- snacks will be served in the classroom
- children must not attend preschool when ill, children with respiratory illness, including fever of 100 F, or other infectious illnesses must be picked up by a family member as soon as possible
- fieldtrips and family gatherings are contingent upon Covid-19 regulations
- parents must provide up-to-date emergency contact information
- staff will use multiple methods to communicate updates with parents
Here at Loving Start we know it is important to communicate clearly and often.
We would love to hear about your concerns or questions!
Ms. Annie, Ms. Karen, Ms. Mary and Ms. Dawn
Take a virtual tour of Loving Start
We accept children ages 2 years 9 months to 5 years
(child must be 3 by Dec 31st of the school year)
POTTY TRAINING NOT REQUIRED
Loving Start offers 3 hour classes
2- 5 mornings per week 8:45-11:45 am
We believe that play is vital to the way young children learn. We encourage hands-on learning, exploring, and experimenting. We want each child to develop a sense of wonder and an excitement for learning.
Each class is limited to 10-12 students with 2 teachers with degrees in education.