The Coronavirus crisis may make you wonder if it is safe to send your child to our preschool program. Please rest assured that it is of utmost importance that we keep your child, your family and our staff safe. We will be following the directives which we have received from the Department of Children and Families (DCF), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the City of Milwaukee Health Department. Some of our enhanced health and safety measures include, but are not limited to:
* Children and staff are required to wash hands upon entering and frequently throughout the day
* Enrollment is reduced, only 6 to 8 children in each room per day
* Staff will disinfect high-touch surfaces routinely
* Children are not allowed to bring toys from home
* Enhanced deep cleaning every night in all areas
* Staff uses masks or face shields, hand sanitizers and gloves, as needed
* Staff and children wash hands for at least 20 seconds, often throughout the day
* Fieldtrips and family gatherings have been suspended
* Children with a respiratory illness, including fever of 100 F, or other infectious illnesses must be picked up as soon as possible and will not be allowed to return while he/she is ill
At this time, we will be accepting applications for this fall, the 2020-21 schoolyear. However, please understand that the classes will be much smaller and your child may be put on a waitlist until we can safely increase enrollment at a later time. If you are interested in a tour please email or call. Also check our the Loving Start Facebook page.
We accept children ages 2 years 9 months to 5 years
(child must be 3 by Dec 31st of the school year)
POTTY TRAINING NOT REQUIRED
Loving Start offers 3 hour classes
2- 5 mornings per week 8:45-11:45 am
We believe that play is vital to the way young children learn. We encourage hands-on learning, exploring, and experimenting. We want each child to develop a sense of wonder and an excitement for learning.
Each class is limited to 10-12 students with 2 teachers with degrees in education.